Sunday, July 11, 2010


Not your typical Mormon Mamma! Last spring I had the greatest time play on Utah's very first Women's semi-pro full contact football team - the Utah Blitz! I played wide receiver and on some on special teams - kick off return. The best part was that my sister Louise played QB
(I am #8 on the right side of the huddle facing QB - black and white gloves, or on front left looking at the picture) - Thanks to my great friend Kathryn for taking pictures to actually document the craziness!



Center of the picture just about to take down the kick-off returner (who is hidden behind #7, you can kind of see her purple and white jersey)!


My greatest fans!
And thanks to other family and friends that came to watch

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT. want to hear more. miss you and need your new contact info. lots of love, laurel

    ReplyDelete